By car / ferry
- The car ferry service Flakk-Rørvik takes you over the fjord of Trondheim.
- Distance Trondheim - Flakk: 10 km
- Ferry time Flakk - Rørvik: 25 mins
- Distance Rørvik - Bjugn: 70 km
By Orkanger, with ferry Valset - Brekstad.
- Oppdal - Berkåk: 35 km
- Berkåk - Orkanger: 70 km
- Orkanger - Valset: 50 km
- Ferry time Valset - Brekstad: 25 mins
- Brekstad - Bjugn: 15 km
By car from Steinkjer to Bjugn over Skarnsundbrua and via Verrabotn: 140 km (approximately 2h).
Nordfosenveien from Namsos to Bjugn via Osen, Roan and Åfjord. You can also drive this route through Steinkjer, and it is almost the same distance.
Via Ørland Airport:
Air Norway flies several times daily from Gardermoen to Ørland Airport. By bar from Ørland Airport to Bjugn it is about 17 km.
Kystekspressen from Trondheim to Brekstad, a trip that takes less than one hour. From Brekstad to Bjugn there are approximately 15 minutes by car.
Kystekspressen also runs from Kristiansund to Brekstad.